STAB CHLOR GRAN
STABILIZED CHLORINATING GRANULES
CONTROLS BACTERIA AND ALGAE in Swimming Pool Water
1. For outdoor pools, chlorine residuals can be protected from destruction by the sun’s rays by adding 300 g of STAB/COND per 10,000 L of pool water to yield the required initial concentration of 30 ppm.
2. Maintain proper chlorine residual by adding daily over the pool’s surface, 40 g of STAB CHLOR GRAN per 10,000 L of pool water, or as needed.
1. NOTE: Hot weather, heavy pool usage and rain may require higher usage rates to maintain proper chlorine residuals.
2. Periodic superchlorination of pool water is recommended. Follow label instructions of T.N.T.
3. STAB CHLOR GRAN contains cyanuric acid stabilizer which can accumulate in pool water. Keep stabilizer within the recommended range of 30-100 ppm by dilution with fresh water.
4. While STAB CHLOR GRAN can be used for superchlorination by using 180 g per 10,000 L of pool water, care must be taken to avoid excessive accumulation of stabilizer.
Maintain proper daily levels as determined by testing kit.