FLOCCULATING AGENT for cloudy Swimming Pool Water.
SPARKAL DROP is an inorganic polymer that readily forms soluble or insoluble complexes with anionic materials present in water.
This polymer facilitates the floculation of floating debris, dead algae and minerals that cause cloudy, brown or green water.
These debris are then easily vacuumed.
SPARKAL DROP does not affect pH, chlorine or any other type of sanitizer.
NOTE: Application of this treatment in rainy weather is not recommended. Using SPARKAL DROP with a diatomaceous earth filter is not recommended.
1. Fill the pool above the skimmer.
2. Stop the filtration system and put the filter in recirculate (or whirlpool) position. Start the system.
3. Add 80 mL of SPARKAL DROP per 10,000 L of pool water. Pour the required quantity evenly over the entire surface.
4. Recirculate pool water for 4 to 6 hours in order to disperse the product. Stop filter and allow water to remain undisturbed preferably overnight to allow debris to deposit to the bottom of the pool.
5. Remove residue by putting filtration system in drain (or waste) position and vacuuming.
6. Don't forget to clean the filter before returning to regular operation by first performing a backwash. Use our CLEAN filter cleaner for any kind of traditional filter.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Do not mix with any other chemical.
Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing.
If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes.
Keep container closed and store in a cool location.