Provides clear and sparkling water.
A very powerful formula.
POOL SPARKLE enhances the effectiveness of the filtering system by coagulating microscopic particles to larger masses.
The solids thus formed are deposited at the bottom of the pool or are captured by the filtration system.
POOL SPARKLE is not affected by chlorine, does not contain alum and is efficient in any pH condition without modification.
POOL SPARKLE is used while the filtration system is working.
1. Initial treatment: add 50 mL of POOL SPARKLE per 10,000 L of pool water. Pour around the pool.
2. After 8 hours of filtration, if the maximum recommended pressure has been reached, clean the filter medium by backwashing the filtration system.
3. If needed, clean the bottom of the pool.
4. Adding 50 mL of POOL SPARKLE per 10,000 L of pool water on a weekly basis will help keep pool water clear and sparkling.
5. For very cloudy water due to high hardness levels, airborne dust or dead algae: pour 250 mL of POOL SPARKLE per 10,000 L of pool water.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not mix with any other chemical.
Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing.
If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes.
Keep container closed and store in a cool location.